Sunday, May 15, 2011

Milani Lip Flash


Retail: 6.99
Purchased at my local CVS

Lip Swatches:
06- FLASH

07- IN A FLASH

Pros:
  • Affordable- $6.99
  • Richy and Creamy once on
  • Full coverage
  • Very pigmented
  • Wear Time: 3-4 hours
  • Variety of colors
  • Great for beginner makeup enthusiasts 
Cons:
  • Not sleek when applying; rich and creamy once on (does that make sense?)
  • No scent
  • Glitter stays after color has worn off
  • Pencil lipstick
  • Not retractable, must sharpen with pencil sharpener.

Do I recommend for purchase?
I do like it enough to wear it now that I have purchased it... long wear time...great pigmentation.. 
*Would not have purchased had I been given it as a review item.*
Everyone may have a different opinion about it. I do not deny, it is a great product. I am not a big fan of left over glitter, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment