Tuesday, June 7, 2011

NYX Sun-Kissed Bronzer #3


While I was out, doing a little shopping, I came across this NYX bronzer in Urban Outfitters. I was a bit surprised that they even carried NYX products in their store, but was NOT complaining! LOL! 
As I browsed through all of the NYX products, I noticed the all over sun-kissed bronzer, which I wanted to try immediately. 


The first thing I noticed about the product was the size. This bronzer contains 1.2 oz (35 g) of product for only $16.00. That is truly a STEAL!! 


The next thing I noticed was the colors that were offered in this bronzer, as well as the cute artwork.

I swiped the tester and was truly amazed by the pigmentation of the product. The colors were pretty subtle and seemed buildable, yet still managed to have great pigmentation with only one swipe. 
This bronzer contained four different shades in one- a medium brown that could be used for contouring and bronzing, and the other three are shades could be used for highlighting. I noticed that the bronzer came in 3 different shades.. #1 would be used for fair skin tones, #2 would be used for light to medium skin tones, & #3 would be for darker skin tones- I bought shade #3.


I love the fact that this bronzer offers three different shades of highlighters in one compact. Each highlighter could be used alone, or all of the colors can be mixed together for a beautifully combined, shimmery glow.

Pros:
  • HUGE for the price (1.2 oz of product)
  • Great affordable price (16.00)
  • Offers three different sets for different skin tones
  • Can be used all over
Cons:
  • Highlighting shades can be really shimmery- must apply lightly.

What do you think about this product so far?


Haven't tried it yet? Purchase here: http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/products/body/bronzers/bronzer-powder



1 comment: