Monday, June 6, 2011

Lovely & Beauty Nail Polish- Forever 21

Lovely & Beauty Nail Polish

[Orange & Blue]
Yesterday, while doing some shopping with my friend, I came across these nail polishes at Forever21. The vibrant colors caught my attention first, then it was the price, of $2.80, that made the final decision of purchasing!


One thing that I loved, about the nail polish, was the fact that the applicator was not too small or too large; it was just right. I've had nail polish in the past where it would take 4-5 strokes to cover the entire nail (applicator being too small), or having to carefully apply the polish because of the applicator being too large. This one was just right.


The polish is very vibrant and is very true to color. I was quite impressed with the pigmentation of the polish- esp. for $2.80. It dries with a shine and does not look matte. :)

Pros:
  • Very Affordable
  • True to color
  • Dries fast
  • Variety of colors
  • Doesn't chip easy
Cons:
  • Online store isn't up to date with colors in store.
  • Name of polish was no where to be found on bottle.
  • Polish is thick, but is manageable, if it is applied right.
My Overall Thought:
Although I have listed some cons, doesn't mean that I wouldn't recommend this item to you all. If I had to rate this product, I would rate it a 4 out of a 5; only because of the minor faults that I have listed. For the price, it was very worth it. I do plan on buying more polish from Forever 21 on my next shopping trip.

Do any of you own Lovely & Beauty Polish, or have used it? What did you think of it?
Write you thought below. I'd love to get your feedback! :)

<3 Missy


No comments:

Post a Comment