Tuesday, June 28, 2011

IMATS L.A.- Official Day 1

IMATS Official Day 1 was held 25 June 2011; it was open to the public. I didn't expect for IMATs to be as crowded as it was, but it did turn out to be VERY successful. There were tons of people there and it offered another opportunity to network, socialize, and educate oneself. 

I attended a few classes, lectures, and meet ups that day... and I made sure to get photos and clip of everything!! I have posted below! Enjoy! :)


[Video Footage of IMATs- Official Day 1]

[Beautylish Cupcakes]

[Beautylish Meet & Greet Event]

[Mingling at the Beautylish Event]

[Christina (Beautylish manager) & I]

[June, Sara, & I]

[Jeffrey Paul & I]

[Me, Nymphette, June, & Sara]

[One of my subscribers & I]

[Queen of Blending & I]

[Misty Mave/Petrilude & I]

[Xsparkage & I]

[Toyaboo2 & I]

[JazzieBabyCakes, Start2FinishMUA, & Xsparkage]

[Esther & I]

[One of my subscribers & I]

[Judy- itsjudytime & I]

[Krishna- eyeXluvXmakeup & I]

[Christina-Beautylish & I]

[Kandee Johnson & I]
her daughter is so cute!

[Jeffrey Paul & I's wedding pose] LOL!

[2 of my subscribers & I]

[JazzieBabyCakes & I]

No comments:

Post a Comment