Tuesday, July 5, 2011

OOTD-DAY 1 @ IMATS L.A.

My Heart Beats For Fashion! Does yours?

Below is the attire that I chose to wear to the Official Day 1 of IMATS. IMATS was open to the public two days out of three, so I chose to wear color to stand out! I wanted to look professional, yet classy... so this is the outfit I chose to wear! :)


3/4 sleeve Coral Blazer- Charlotte Russe
Fitted Nude Dress- Body Central
Nude Peep Toe Heels- Forever 21

Hope You've Enjoyed!





How would you rate this outfit? Would you wear it?


2 comments:

  1. i love this outfit and yes!!!!!! i would definitely wear it.. i went to Charlotte Russe to try and get that blazer but they had none there :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEEEEEEE THIS OUTFIT! MORE OUTFIT OF THE DAYS! AND I REALLY LOVE THE BLAZER! Similar to Zara!

    ReplyDelete