Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sassy Saturday: Fall Fashion- 3 ways to wear a RED blazer.

As I was trying to figure out what to wear with my newly found love, a red blazer that I purchased from Good Will (for 2 whole BUCKS!! #Winning!), I managed to come up with 3 awesome trendy looks to share with all of you!!! Check it out Below:

Click to Enlarge All Photos!!


Look #1: Casual Chic
Red Blazer: Good Will
V-Neck T-Shirt: Forever21
Multi Colored Scarf: Forever21
Demin Jeans: Hollister
Nude Pumps: Charlotte Russe
Grey Handbag: Fracesca's Collection
Vintage Glasses: Store Name Not Remembered
Leaf Earrings: Forever21 
Gold Bangle: Forever 21

Look #2: Street Edgy/ Urban Look
Red Blazer: Good Will
Graphic Crop Top: Forever21
Black High Waist Shorts: Forever21
Sparkled Tights: Forever21
Black Combat Boots: Forever21
Sequins Black Clutch: Forever21
Gold/Black Square Earrings: Forever21
Bracelets: Forever21

Look #3: All About the Town/ Night Time Look
Red Blazer: Good Will
Black and Silver Sequins Top: Charlotte Russe
Black Leggings: Forever21
Black Clutch/Handbag: Forever21
Black Boots: Urban Outfitters
GunMetal Bracelet: Claires
Gunmetal Earrings: Forever21

Here are close ups of the accessories and shoes that I paired with my outfit!! :)

Look #1


Look #2

 Look #3

Shoes I paired with:

Which Look is Your Favorite??? Do you think you can come up with more than one look with one statement piece? Comment Below!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third look is my favorite, but all outfits are super cute. I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete