- Dries in 60 sec.
- Affordable- $7.39
- Easy to apply
- Crackles easier than the other crack polishes that I've tried
- Multiple Colors for many unique looks
- Applicator brush is much thinner than normal nail polishes
- Distressed Denim is not true to color.(unless I need to try it over white polish)
- Darker colors do not show up true to color over black nail polish. (blue, pink, red, purple)
- Works best over Sally Hansen nail polish
My overall thought:
I believe that this nail polish has potential, especially when used by someone who knows what their doing! I was totally disappointed about the false picture advertising on the Sally Hansen's site... Its photos show the dark nail overcoat polishes, over plain black polish, crackling and being true to color. That is not true. The red, blue, pink, and purple will not show up on the nail, as it does in the shade presented in bottle.
Overall, It has made the crackle affect a lot easier, while still remaining affordable!!