Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jesse's Girl *New* Baked Powder Eyeshadow Collection Palette

Jesse's Girl Cosmetics launches a new palette!! 
Introducing the 9 pan Baked Mineralized Eyeshadow Palette! :)

While on the hunt for the Wet'n'Wild Dream Weavers collection, I happened to stumble upon this palette. My friend, Patrice went on to explain about how Jesse's Girl had launched this palette among other new cosmetic products. I, anxiously, could not wait to purchase it; I am a true fan of their cosmetics! :)
I paid $7.00 at my local Rite Aid.
Grab Yours Today!! 


Below gives description of the mineralized e/s above:

First Row
Dark Navy/ Purple with pink veining
 Frost Champagne w/ Burgandy veining
Lime Green w/ Yellow veining.

Second Row
Light Purple w/ frost white veining
Copper w/ champagne frost veining
Navy Blue w/ white veining.

Third Row
Gold w/ Bronze veining
Charcoal Grey w/ frost veining
Strawberry w/ bronze gold veining.


Enlarge photos to get TRUE colors:

First Row Swatches

Second Row Swatch

Third Row Swatch



Swatches of all shades


Pros:
  • Variety of colors
  • Smooth texture
  • Longevity
  • Pigmented
  • Inexpensive
  • Windows included to see every color
Cons:
  • e/s has no name
  • palette is not sturdy at all

Watch Pigmentation Review:



Have You Tried This 9 Pan Palette? What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Girl I am so happy we bought this palette! I am going back to get one for my kit! Lol luv the new layout too

    ReplyDelete