Wednesday, April 27, 2011

E.L.F Studio Blush


Click to Enlarge


After wanting and craving for E.L.F cosmetics products for months now, I finally found what I was looking for. Just when I thought that it wasn't sold in any of the local Targets, I stumbled across then entire line at my local KMART! It was a happy day for me. I heard so many good things about the products, that I could not help but to want everything in sight. The main products that I was determined not to leave without were the Studio Blush. 

DESCRIPTIONThe soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow!

SWATCHES:
*Without Flash*

*With Flash*


Pros: 
  • Very Affordable! - $3.00 at Target and K-mart
  • Very Sturdy and Durable Packaging- Similar to Nars packaging
  • Has a window on front to view shade of blush
  • Smooth Texture
  • Comes with a mirror
  • Shimmer blush is very subtle
Cons:
  • Matte blush can seems a bit chalky
  • Pigmentation could be more intense. It does appear, but application needs more than one swipe of product
What rating would I give?: B+
Would I recommend for purchase? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment