Click to Enlarge
After wanting and craving for E.L.F cosmetics products for months now, I finally found what I was looking for. Just when I thought that it wasn't sold in any of the local Targets, I stumbled across then entire line at my local KMART! It was a happy day for me. I heard so many good things about the products, that I could not help but to want everything in sight. The main products that I was determined not to leave without were the Studio Blush.
DESCRIPTION: The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow!
- Very Affordable! - $3.00 at Target and K-mart
- Very Sturdy and Durable Packaging- Similar to Nars packaging
- Has a window on front to view shade of blush
- Smooth Texture
- Comes with a mirror
- Shimmer blush is very subtle
- Matte blush can seems a bit chalky
- Pigmentation could be more intense. It does appear, but application needs more than one swipe of product
What rating would I give?: B+
Would I recommend for purchase? Yes.